Other Web Resources
Links to websites we like
Auxiliary resources from The Chess Baron – retailers of unique chess sets
Thank-you so much for visiting us! We hope you were able to find suitable unique chess sets. Please let us know if you have experienced any problems with the site or any aspect of your customer experience with us. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of unique chess sets.
Here are a few of the sites around the web that we recommend.
- The official Facebook page for Jewellery Boxes – for info and news about the company.
- Facebook page for Jewellery Boxes – for links to the Facebook page and the site itself.
- Scarborough Chess Club – Founded in 1960, the Scarborough Chess Club is proud to be one of the longest running community-based chess club in Canada.
- Chess Academy of Canada – Chess lessons and large chess school library.
- The Alberta Chess Association – The Alberta Chess Association in partnership with the Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks and Wildlife Foundation, provides a more active lifestyle to Albertans by providing programs to enhance living through playing chess.
- Chess in Manitoba – Information for Manitoba chess players.
- Solve Chess Puzzles – Became strong chess player. Try to solve chess puzzles on this site and upgrade your chess level!
- Euro Chess International – for chess goods such as plastic chess, chess clocks (including the Garde chess clock) and more.
- Secondhand Chess Books – Large stock including out of print and rare titles.
- Bruno’s Chess Problem Of The Day Like chess? Well, everyday you will find here new free chess problems. Looking for logic puzzles, free chess strategies or tactics? Come on!
If run a chess club, chess association or an educational facility, and would like us to include your information on this page please contact us with details of your website.
Some good blogs:
- Chess : play or learn : Play chess , learn the rules of chess and chess tactics . Daily updated chess news, chess problems, studies and quiz.
- Chess History Blog on Chess History
- Chess Blog ChessBaron blog on Chess.com
- Jewellery Boxes – mostly wood, another ChessBaron site
- Karel Mokry chess bookshop usually about 5,000 new and used items in online stock.
- About Chess Sets their manufacture and supply.
- About Chess Boards their supply and manufacture.
- About Chess Blogs and examples of one’s around.
- WiseBoard Editor Online Interactive Chessboard. Set up an arbitrary position, make moves, and navigate through the history of your moves. Play chess positions which require more pieces than you have available or use for position analysis.
- Everyman Chess Publishers of chess books for all standards from beginner to grandmaster.
Unique Chess Sets from ChessBaron
Thank-you for spending a little of your busy time considering unique chess sets from The Chess Baron. We believe in chess. We believe that a quality purchase is the right of every individual, and that every family should include unique chess sets ready for the development of young minds and the enjoyment of mature minds. If you haven’t made a decision yet – give us a chance to show you our commitment to the provision of unique chess sets with quality, peace of mind and suprisingly low price. Chess is a precious acquisition – we want to make this the best purchase and an enjoyable purchase.
Many happy checkmates with your Unique Chess Set from the Chess Baron!